Mr. K.K. Luthra, Sr. Advocate was born in April 1925 in Khanewal (West Punjab) now in Pakistan.
In 1941, Mr. K.K. Luthra joined Forman Christian College, a renowned Institution of Lahore, where he obtained his F.Sc. and B.Sc. degrees. Thereafter, he joined Government Law College, Lahore, one of the premier institutions of law at that time. While he was studying law, , his family, which was based in West Punjab (now in Pakistan), had to migrate as refugees to Shimla, by reason of the partition of the country, where he completed his law degree in 1949 from the Government Law College, Punjab.
Memorial Results – 13th K.K. Luthra Memorial Moot Court, 2017.
With regard to certain queries that have been raised, this Addendum is issued to the Moot Problem:
- As stated in the first paragraph of the Moot Problem, Common Law shall be applicable.
- In the fifth paragraph of the Moot Problem, the words “April 2016” shall be replaced with, and read as “April 2015”.
- Mr. Fun Toosh and Mr. Rebello Gonsalves can be considered to be members of the Hogwarts Party.
- The words “Dragon Warrior Party” shall be replaced with, and read as the “Crouching Tiger Party”.
- In footnote number 1 on Page 3 of the Moot Problem, the word “India” shall be replaced with, and read as “Camelot”.”